Arizona Steampunk Society Message Board › Steampunk styled DnD group looking for a couple players.

Steampunk styled DnD group looking for a couple players.

Thipp
user 9363223
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 7
I am looking for two people interested in a steampunk styled DnD (Pathfinder actually) group. Due to some scheduling conflicts I just lost a couple players and figured there might be some interest here. The game setting is a custom world I have been piecing together for a bit over 10 years, not specifically steampunk in the alternative Victorian era sense but the world is full of steampunk technology, airships, advanced weaponry, industrialized cities etc all mixed in with magic and the typical DnD fantasy elements. The setting is a bit darker then the vanilla DnD setting with a lot of racial tension and wars for limited space/resources. We have been playing once a week on a sort of rotating schedule though the people who had the schedule issues left so we are pretty open for whatever works. We are located in the I-17 and Greenway area. If you have any questions or are interested reply or send me an email at commando_pyro (at) hotmail (dot) com.
Michael B.
user 14648126
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 57
My wife and I might be interested. We live at I-17 and Pinnacle Peak ,so not so far away.
Thipp
user 9363223
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 8
That is not very far away at all. The four of us all live in the same house so it is generally pretty easy to get schedules arranged, only one of us works evenings (a couple times a week at most) and our weekends are normally open.
Paladynn
user 9050436
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 20
I work afternoon - evenings fri-sun currently, but I may be able to make one if it's on tues-thur.