Arizona Steampunk Society Message Board › HELP!! Need some Advice from those More experienced than I.

HELP!! Need some Advice from those More experienced than I.

A former member
Post #: 2
Okay, so I have finally come to a point in my life where I can start putting together an Outfit. I want to do what others have done and do a DC universe inspired costume, The Penguin. The basic look is fairly easy, I figure just get Victorian era formal wear and build it from there. This is where I i need a little advice, being uber noob to the steampunk world im not sure how to build it up from there, i dont even know how to get the right measurements so i can get proper fitting clothing lol, and this is why i chose penguin as my first because it is pretty basic build, or so I thought.

So now that I have laid it out there, I basically just need advice. My plan is to start building it piece by piece and have it ready By PHXCC this year. Dont get me wrong this is my project, i just know that it helps to get all the advice i can get. If anyone can point me in directions that would be great. Im hoping that hardest part will be the Nose..lol...Thanx again guys and I really hope i can gain some great friendships out of this as well.
Jason
user 10789735
Group Organizer
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 30
Hi There, we would be happy to help. We often have members willing to help on the AZSPS Facebook Discussion group:

https://www.facebook....­
Post your question there and you'll get a pile of responses!
A former member
Post #: 3
Sweet Thank You Jason, I didnt even think about the facebook page. Again thank you