addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

AZ Social Netweaving Message Board › Networking, Branding & a Radio Show

Networking, Branding & a Radio Show

Christina W.
user 12830529
Mesa, AZ

This month we will have Kathy Bass speak to the group about Branding. I have heard her speak several times and I know she brings a lot of value and information. I hope you can join us. Additionally, everyone will have an opportunity to speak and share with the group who they are and how their business makes a difference.

I am very excited to share with the group the radio show I am now doing and let you know who I'm looking for to help participate in the show as guests. If you have any exciting news to share with the group please be sure to share the good news! I hope to see everyone this Thursday at 9am.

Speaker information:

Kathy Bass will show the power of branding to AZ Social Networking!

v Understand how owning a brand can save you time and money
v Learn how to create and communicate a compelling brand identity
v Find out how to get noticed and grow your audience
v PLUS - Enter to win a FREE ticket to Power up! Branding on September 30th!
Get ready to stop spinning your wheels, and start seeing results!

BONUS: Business Card Makeover Special
+ Makeover can be done right after meeting
+ Choose from 2 designers
+ Special price of $150 for AZ Social Networkers

Location details:
Aloft Hotel
951 East Playa Del Norte Drive
Tempe, AZ 85281

Time/Date:

Thursday, September 15th from 9am - 10:30am

many of the members stay after the meeting to continue to network

Cost:

Free - the Aloft Hotel kindly allows us to use this space at no charge, if you are purchasing a coffee on your way in please try to do so at the hotel instead.

Exclusivity:

None - everyone is welcome, so tell a friend

See you soon!

Christina Wagner

marketing@1100kfnx.com­

602-400-6103