add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

AZ Social Netweaving Message Board › Asking for help with a crowd funding project

Asking for help with a crowd funding project

A former member
Post #: 2
Greetings everyone,

I hope everyone is having a great holiday season so far. I wanted to email the group and personally ask for your help with my crowd funding project. I am attempting to start a shared creative space and technology business accelerator here in Phoenix. I would love to have you as new members

I would like to ask all of you to please visit my crowd funding site on Indiegogo at: http://www.indiegogo....­

Can you please help me and participate in this project in some manner, even if it is just a buck? I am also asking for your help to promote the project to your email and/or professional network. I am proud to say that after just one day, my campaign has been noticed by the American Cities Business Journal company, and featured on their web property, The UpStart Business Journal.

I just started the campaign and I have a long month to go, so I really need your help. My project is seeking funding in support of a shared creative space and small business accelerator facility here in Phoenix. This would allow each of you to have access to a wide array of tools and equipment and small business support, such as having personal access to our lineup of 3D printers, as well as providing you expertise on crowd funding campaigns for your own future crowd funding projects. I am happy to share all that I learn through my personal crowd funding journey with all of you. Hopefully, this will help all of you if you decide to launch a crowd funding campaign for your business or other project in the coming new year.

PLEASE, help me with my project and also please pass this along to all you think that might have an interest in supporting a creative space and small business accelerator here in Phoenix.

Yours truly,

Robby Richards
The Inventors Warehouse