addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Arizona Preparedness and Survivalism Group Message Board › TWO PREPPER EXPOS NEXT MONTH!

TWO PREPPER EXPOS NEXT MONTH!

Rob H
user 8108042
Gilbert, AZ
Post #: 65
Lucky to have one nearby, but two in the same month is nearly incredible. Here's more info:

http://www.theprepare...­
Chris
user 48615992
Peoria, AZ
Post #: 27
Hi Rob,
I'm planning on checking both of the expos out and will be there on their Saturday mornings. When the time nears, we'll figure out how to introduce ourselves to each other.
Rob H
user 8108042
Gilbert, AZ
Post #: 69
Sounds good. We're planning on being there on both Saturdays. Don't know how long we'll be staying, but I imagine that we'll be there for, at least, a few hours each. I'll be the guy in the white t-shirt with the Preparedness Podcast logo on it. The hot chick in the other logo t-shirt will be my wife. smile
Rob H
user 8108042
Gilbert, AZ
Post #: 71
I'm going to be there on Saturday. Look for the guy that has the white t-shirt with the Preparedness Podcast logo on it.