Arizona Preparedness and Survivalism Group Message Board › Kevlar Ballistic Panels

Kevlar Ballistic Panels

Mark
user 68819512
Peoria, AZ
Post #: 3
Hi everyone,

I am new here and am not sure if this is the place to post this so if I am in error please let me know.

I have several large Kevlar Ballistic Panels that are free to anyone who might want them. They are large and would have to be cut smaller for personal protection plates. They are 4 feet by 4 feet and larger. Would be good for a bug out site. If interested please let me know. They are free but I will deliver them to you if you are not incredably far from me and for a small fee just to cover fuel. Thanks and have a wonderful day. :)

Mark
hell_rayzor1@yahoo.com
A former member
Post #: 2
I would love them, if they are still available. I am in Tempe, but my son lives in Glendale, so if they are still available, I could come to get them the weekend after Thanksgiving?
Chris
user 48615992
Peoria, AZ
Post #: 73
I would like one and can come pick it up anytime. Text me at 480-330-6831 and let me know where and when.
Rob H
user 8108042
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 73
I'd be interested, too! How heavy are they?
Becca
user 67582362
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 3
Hi Mark,
I would also be interested in one if they are still available. I do have means of transporting it as well.
I appreciate your thoughtfulness.
Jay V.
user 36935222
Mesa, AZ
Post #: 9
I am interested as well. if any are still available.
Jay 602-seven too too -514 nine
Mark
user 68819512
Peoria, AZ
Post #: 4
They are probably around 100 lbs each, I will give everyone a call tommorrow, just found the replies and it is kinna late for a Sunday. If I don't get back to anyone, my number is 480.652.6797. Been pretty busy lately and am very scatter brained at the moment.

Mark