The ARIZONA WAKEBOARDING & SURF CLUB is the focal point for wakeboard, wakeskate and wakesurf in Arizona. This club has provided a way for the group to share a single calendar and schedule boat trips. This helps to avoid the day where someone can't go due to a lack of a third person. The goal is to expand the local wake sports community, ride more, have a little more fun and create a network of great friends.
We have riders of all abilities. Lots of new riders, intermediate riders, and several advanced.
LIFE VESTS / PERSONAL FLOTATION DEVICE (PFD)
Try to provide a US Coast Guard approved vest/PFD. You may use a comp vest, but there must be a USCG approved vest for every person on board. Contact the Event Organizer with questions on PFD availability.
• The driver at the moment is in charge at all times. DO NOT question instructions given by the driver.
• NOshoes on the boat.
• By law, NOGLASS bottles on the lake or any boat, period.
• NORED wines, Cheetos or other foods that can stain interiors.
• Spray-on sun block at boat owner's approval. It is difficult to remove from upholstery.
• Bring your own food/drinks at a minimum.
• You break it, you buy it. If you damage anything on the boat, please pay for the repair or replacement.
• Smoking ONLY at boat owner's discretion.
Please note: If you RSVP 'yes' and do not show up, we reserve the right to remove you from the group. Second, if you RSVP 'yes' and change your RSVP to 'no' within 24 hours, we reserve the right to remove you from the group. This is a policy put in place out of fairness to the other members and to keep the group active.
**To be a member of theARIZONA WAKEBOARDING & SURF CLUB, you must be 18 years of age or older**
***DISCLAIMER:TheARIZONA WAKEBOARDING & SURF CLUBis an event calendar only and assumes no liability for any events***