I'll be manning the grill and serving up some delicious food all day long. Please come along and join me and bunch of other members from the group on a great potluck picnic feast! If you're a new member this is the event where you get to meet a lot of different people!
I'll be providing some charcoal, burgers and I have acquired a Beer Permit from the City of Scottsdale - All I ask is that you bring something to grill or something to help prepare lunch for everyone else. Please also consider bringing some sporting goods to play around with. :)
THINGS WE'LL NEED:
1) PLASTIC-WARE, DINNERWARE, CUPS, NAPKINS (PAPER)
2) CHARCOAL, LIGHTER-FLUID, MATCHES
3) DESSERTS, CHIPS, SNACKS
4) GRILL MEAT (CHICKEN, FISH, STEAKS, BURGERS, HOT DOGS, BRATS, HOT & MILD ITALIAN SAUSAGE, BACON)
5) WHITE BREAD, HAMBURGER BUNS & HOT DOG BUNS
6) SIDE DISHES (COLE SLAW, MAC SALAD, POTATO SALAD etc)
7) DRINKS, SODA, WATER, BEER (!!!NO GLASS!!!)
8) ICE, COOLERS
9) CONDIMENTS (PICKLES, KETCHUP, MAYO, MUSTARD, BARBEQUE SAUCE, HOT SAUCE)
10) CHEESE (AMERICAN, CHEDDAR, SWISS, PEPPER-JACK)
11) TRASH BAGS
12) FUN THINGS TO PLAY WITH (FOOTBALL, VOLLEYBALL, SOCCER-BALL, FRISBEE)
13) WHATEVER ELSE YOU CAN THINK OF.
Please pick from this list and bring it along with you. Let's have one massive barbeque and really have a great Saturday afternoon picnic in Scottsdale.
WHERE WE WILL BE - CENTRAL RAMADA - IN FRONT OF THE PARK OFFICE. PLEASE READ THE MAP:
Park Map (PDF):
So come on out and enjoy a great relaxing afternoon with us!
Organizer, Arizona Young Professional's Social Group