Oct 8, 2012 · 7:00 PM
Gravity East Village
"Turning Passion into Purpose & Service with Whole & Raw Food Nutrition, Detox,
& Self-Empowered Transformation"
With Amy Rachelle, ND
Beautiful Body. Balanced Mind. Soul Nourishment.
Monday, October 8, 2012
7 pm - 9 pm
Gravity East Village
515 East 5 Street
btw. Avenue A & Avenue B
Keypad: 104 'Bell' Symbol Button
Attend in Person-Reservations are Necessary
Your seat is reserved when you receive confirmation
Make your reservation by making payment through Paypal
Fee: $15 http://www.DonnaPerrone.com
Go to Products /Services Page
Go to http://www.paypal.com
Type in my email address - [masked] and pay $15
Watch Live From Your Computer
Webinar option available You must have a computer with an internet connection.
You will be able to type in your questions and comments.
Make your payment through paypal and you will receive a link & password. At the time of the class just click on the link and you will watch the class live!
Fee: $20 Paid in advance by paypal
Curious how nutrition affects your peak performance, not only in better health, yet also in elevating you to embrace your greater gifts - while helping others?
In her usual upbeat and soulful style, long time health and happiness advocate Amy Rachelle, ND will inspire and motivate us in claiming a greater sense of self, while offering practical insights on eating and living healthier. Join us for an evening of food for thought and soul nourishment as Amy guides us into stepping into our next level of passion, grounded in purpose - dedicated to service. Amy will also speak about her new online program that teaches a comprehensive and practical approach to better health - for life. She will also share about her experiences in the holistic raw community living in Bali and you'll have the opportunity to purchase local Bali goods she brought back.
- About Amy Rachelle & Pure Raw:
- Based in New York City and Bali, Indonesia - Amy Rachelle created Pure Raw in 2005. Coaching individuals and groups on the Pure Raw approach to rawfoods (candida free vegan rawfood, proper food combining, low glycemic, little nut use, emotional work) - her work is a successful formula based on sunfood nutrition, internal cleansing, developing healthy habits, therapeutic emotional processing, meditation, and yoga.
- Amy has worked in the U.S. and abroad for the past 10 years guiding thousands of people through her sequential raw food, cleansing, and life transformation programs. In her work she's witnessed the transformation of issues related to weight, skin imbalances, acne, colitis, constipation, digestive difficulities, bloating, headaches, depression, mental instability, fatigue, candida, aging, emotional disturbances, insomnia, purposelessness, and more. With Amy at the helm and supported by her hand picked personally trained teachers, Pure Raw offers beginner to advanced body, mind, and spirit purification programs and education for personal growth and physical/emotional healing.
- Amy began her holistic studies as a child with her mother as her first teacher. She received formal education from The University of Georgia and is currently finishing her naturopathic doctor degree with Trinity College in the U.S. Amy has been on the rawfood path since '96 and all raw since 2001 and is personally dedicated to regular fasting, meditation, and yoga.
- Amy is also a writer and musician. She's currently writing a how to guide that incorporates her programs and protocols with eating and living healthy. Her creatively cultured work as a performer and doctor offers an interconnected view between health, science, and sacredness.