Accent on Wellness NYC Raw Food Meetup Group Message Board › Vegan Seeking Room/Roommate NYC

Vegan Seeking Room/Roommate NYC

J
user 3300921
New York, NY
Post #: 1
Hello,

30 years young, full-time employed professional seeking a vegan or very clean vegetarian or non-cooking roommate, to live in a clean, tidy and mostly quiet environment.

I'm usually out of home 4 days a week by 8 or 9 and am out until very late or come home at about 6:30 pm, then work quietly from home or go out.

I'm looking for a very neat, clean, and preferably very quiet roommate. I don't mean anti social, just not obnoxiously loud on the phone on a weekend morning type of thing. I'm very personable, sociable, talkative type, though when I work in the evenings I am in high focus mode and I keep quiet. I am not the party at home type, and I don't watch TV (I use headphones when I watch something on the computer). I love to listen to music, loud, but would only do so hem I'm alone or if you would enjoy it too. I am a non-smokers, not a drug user, though I do enjoy a drink on occasion. I hope for a roommate with the same lifestyle when at home.

Budget is $650, not firm, and that might go up. I'm OK with any location that gets me to midtown within 25 minutes by transit.

Have an excellent day!
Jeremy.
Diane L.
user 5317799
New York, NY
Post #: 3
I'm looking for a new place myself starting 9/1. If you find a good situation that has room for one more, let me know. I could also do the same for you if you like. I won't be in town to start looking until 8/22 however.
A former member
Post #: 78
I'm planning a temp move to NYC area (from Scotland) from April for a couple or three months. Just wondered whether anyone had or knows anyone with a spare room I could rent out?

Any info gratefully received!

Thanks so much,

Emma