Accent on Wellness NYC Raw Food Meetup Group Message Board › Moving: Need to find someone to take over CSA

Moving: Need to find someone to take over CSA

Tiana K.
TianaK
New York, NY
Post #: 11

Greetings, 

I just starting receiving my half vegetable shares (4-9 vegetables varieties) from Lancaster Farms on May 7th. The fruit share ( 2-3 varieties for 22 weeks)  has not begun and the herbal remedy kit started last week. However, I will be relocating out of state unexpectedly due to a job offer in the next month or so. I need to find someone to take over my share. It will run until October. There will be 5 more shipments of the remedies kit. This kit will have various alternative organic home remedies such as; teas, salves and tonics. The pick-up location is on Harlem on Frederick Douglas and 116th street on Mondays between 4-7pm. All produce is organic. The total I paid was 830. I know everyone is vegan but if you know someone else who might be interested who isn't this farm also offers milk, eggs and cheese shares. Please contact me if interested looking for BO.