Accent on Wellness NYC Raw Food Meetup Group Message Board › Raw Vegan Seeks Cozy Fabulous Home :)

Raw Vegan Seeks Cozy Fabulous Home :)

Sally G.
user 6819577
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 3
Hello hello,

I am seeking a fabulous cozy apt to call home to share with one or more people, I wouldn't mind a communal living situation. I'm seeking either a roommate, sublet, or short-term stay. I prefer to live with vegetarians or vegans, don't have to be raw.

About me:
Holistic Health Coach - check me out Google Soulful Health or on FB /soulfulhealth
Also work at a raw organic health store in East Village
Very eco-friendly, believe in reduce, reuse, recycle. Haven't used plastic bags in years and prefer to use all natural cleaning products, it's much cheaper too. (ie baking soda, lemon, vinegar). I started making some of my own beauty products too and I don't think I'll ever go back to the store bought kind! Coconut oil and baking soda, is the best!!! Have purchased all my clothing used for last several years.
Love animals, but don't have any pets - would actually love it if you do :)
Love kids, don't have any, don't mind if you do :)
Very neat and organized, believe an uncluttered space leads to an uncluttered mind.
Practice yoga
Daily meditator
Will imbibe in alcohol on occassion, but rarely at home. I find on a raw diet it doesn't suit me, don't mind if you do.
420 friendly, again, will imbibe on a VERY RARE occasion. Don't mind if you do occassionally, but not daily.
Very outgoing and friendly, but have very few friends in the city so no raging parties.
No boyfriend or girlfriend - LGBT friendly :)
Would love to grow more of my own food! Whether it's a window box herb garden, sprouts or potted veggies.
I love to prepare food for other people, I'm always inventing new recipes and love to share!!
Spiritual person, I attend the Spiritual Living Center NYC and practice New Thought, which is like The Secret or Law of Attraction if you don't know :)
Open and communicative. I believe in love, first and foremost. Not passive aggresive so if something needs to be addressed, I'm happy to talk about it.

Feel free to contact me via email - which you can find on my website above or call/text me at 2 0 6 7 1 3 6 1 0 0. I am currently pet sitting on the Upper West Side until next Wed. Any housing leads or information is greatly appreciated! I look forward to meeting you soon :)