Accounting & Tax Strategies discussions for
Small Business Owners and other self-employed
U.S. Government Study Concludes:
Small Businesses Overpay the IRS by an Average of $11,638
How to pay less tax and take all the deductions we are entitled to
How to not take any deductions we are not entitled to and
avoid paying thousands of dollars in tax penalties?
We can’t count on our accountant to
follow us everywhere keep books for us just like
we don’t expecting our dentist to brush our teeth everyday either.
Let’s get together share our experiences and help each other
with tax and accounting issues.
Provide each other with tax-slashing tips, audit-proof our records, or just to discuss any questions we have.
Many questions we have like ..
- How do we deduct our Ski trip to Tahoe? : )
- What do we do if we receive a letter from IRS/FTB or BOE?
- Should we Buy or Rent our office
- How do we build Audit-proof Support
- Can the IRS physically inspect our office in home?
- How many rooms can we use as home office?
- Can we write off our expenses without a receipt?
- How do we hire our child to get tax breaks?
- Do we really need to keep a mileage log for our vehicle deductions?
- When can we deduct our Home equity loans?
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
Let’s Meetup and help each other!