Moving day is finally here... and AMT needs you! Please come in scruffy paintable clothes and bring any hand tools, levels and drills you might need to work with (we don't have enough to go around).
The following Teams are forming (and you can be on more than one! Contact the tool steward or lead on each team or Crafty Rachel to join one of those teams.
Laser Moving Team - Aron
• Put Down Plywood
• Move laser including working with CNC and wood shop folks to get around stuff in the woodshop.
• Install laser and connect to blowers, chillers venting
• Get laser in cutting shape (focusing, testing, and so on)
Classroom/Textiles Install Team - Crafty Rachel
• Pick up a donation of chairs and tables in the neighborhood (See Rachel)
• Build desks including installing draw units and some casters
• Move textiles supplies and equipment down to the space
3D Printing - Asa
• Move existing 3D printers down to the new space
• Power them up and create workstations
CNC Moving Team - Sergio
• dismantle CNC Table
• move & reassemble CNC
For more information on grad plans see: