This will be a great opportunity not only to improve your skills and to learn more about studio lights and equipment, but also to get some cool images for your portfolio.
Each course will be carefully designed to guide the participants through every aspect of the subject in a clear and logical way, yet encouraging individual creativity.
List of themes – please check all the other meetups posted:
1. Smoke – Get unique abstract images capturing the smoke patterns
2. Glass – Learning to light glasswear
3. Black on Black – Tabletop photography
4. Water Drops – Amazing colourful liquid sculptures
5. Portraits – Basic lighting setups for portraits
In order for all the photographers to have enough time to work through the setups and to get the photos, the number of participants will be restricted to 4, and we will be shooting in rotation, one at a time.
Time: 17:30 – 20:30