Acoustic Music Community Message Board › Meetup Cancelled: Denise and Karel's saturday jam

Meetup Cancelled: Denise and Karel's saturday jam

Karel (dr. Z.
user 4257533
Boulder, CO
Hello,

We cancelled today's jam because of lack of interest - last week, we were basically playing alone too (except for Wysh who joined us later).

We'd appreciate it if people would let us know whether there is still interest in our jam from this community - if not, we'll start working on a plan B.

Karel & Denise
Laura W.
user 34444272
Boulder, CO
Post #: 5
I joined this group, because I was and am interested in performing songs I have written. I am not a very good guitar player, and due to arthritic hands, I don't have any hope of becoming a good guitar player. I am also just a beginning songwriter, so I still need advice. I have attended several MeetUps that have been advertised for Songwriters, but they usually turn out to be jams, instead of songwriter circles with critiques. I attended one of the Saturday Jams, but I am not that interested in just jamming and it was a bit too public to feel comfortable performing songs that I have written that aren't in polished form yet.