Acoustic Music Community Message Board › Today's Jam at the Cafe de Paris
We'll, I hear the roads are slippery and the plows are not out in force yet. I'm sure that will change as the morning wears on. But the snow looks like it's here for a while - the forecast is 6" - 12" (just flurries for us Coloradoans!), but Louisville has over 7" already this morning.
I don't want anyone feeling pressure to get out on the roads today if you are not comfortable doing so. I would just like to ask everyone to respond (if possible) with your decision about heading to Cafe de Paris today. I live 5 minutes away (well, today maybe a bit more), so I am ok with heading over there if most everyone still wants to meet. But if most of us would prefer not to slip and slide on over, we can cancel rather than have 1 or 2 show up.
Let us know...