We are an active group of Moms & their children from the Greater Portland area and other surrounding areas. Any age is accepted, but most ages range from infants to 5 years old.
Some members work or go to school but many stay home full-time. We are a very active group who is always looking for something fun to do with the kids. ANY member can schedule meet-ups at times/places that work for them! So if you don't see something on the calendar that works for you, just add one!
**The dues are $15/year and pay for this site, several group events (such as Easter egg hunt & holiday parties) and identifying wristbands for large meetups. Dues are to be paid once a new member's application is accepted, and then on an annual basis. These can be paid thru paypal or check/cash.
Group/Member Expectations & Policies
Our policies help the group run well & are for safety. We have worked hard to be fair but we delete inactive or non-paying members.
Most of our policies and expectations are "common sense" and we all joined to make friends for our children & ourselves.
1. Members must have an active/valid e-mail address & photo at all times. Your child can be your main photo but there MUST be a pic of YOU under your photos.
2. Members must be able to attend at least 1 meet-up per month.
3. Members must pay their $15 dues. Dues are to be paid once a new member's application is accepted, and then on an annual basis. These can be paid thru paypal or check/cash. If you end up not thinking the group is for you after 30 days, we will refund your $15. After the 30 days, it is non-refundable.
4. You must be able to sign on our site & RSVP at least once every 2 weeks, even if it's a "no".
5. Parents are responsible for their children at play-dates… If your child is sick, please stay home. We don't want to spread germs.
6. Rate your meet-ups with 5 STARS ONLY. It affects our group rating. You are rating the GROUP, NOT just the venue. Use the comment area if it's not "great"… Anyone can see what people rate by clicking on the location of a past meet-up.
7. If you are traveling, have a lengthy vacation, are sick or unable to attend for an extended period, then please e-mail one of the organizers to notify them.
|Page title||Most recent update||Last edited by|
|About Greater Portland Area Playgroup||January 9, 2014 10:26 PM||anonymous|