September 21, 2013 · 12:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
Please do not turn up if you're not on the going list. You will unfortunately be turned away!
Start Time: 12pm, finishing at 2pm. Saturday
Location: Reynolds Sports Centre, Acton Town, W3 8EY
Cost: £5.00 for the Session per person.
This week there we have the following courts booked:
12:00 - 14:00 - 4 courts
Blue (medium speed) Yonex Mavis 300 Nylon Shuttle Cocks are provided. If you have your own racket then bring it along, else you can hire one for £1 from reception.
The cost for the session will be £5.00 per person, to be paid on arrival or before leaving. Please RSVP to let us know if you can make it or not.
We look forward to seeing you there for some great games of badders.
After badminton a bunch of us go for a drink and maybe some food at a local pub called The Chatsworth. To get there turn left out of the sports centre and keep walking past the Red Lion and it's the grey fronted building. You can find it here.
- Black, blue or red soled trainers are not permitted at the sports centre as they mark the courts surface. Please bring appropriate trainers so that you can enjoy your games.
- If you RSVP 'Yes' and then subsequently can't make it, please change your RSVP to 'No' as early as possible so that someone else can take your place.
- No Shows will be charged full price for that session on their next visit. Members who RSVP 'Yes + 1' and whose guest doesn't arrive will be liable for the cost of their guest.
- People who change their RSVP to 'No' within 18hrs of the event will also be charged for that session on their next visit.
- Members regularly abusing the booking system will unfortunately have to be removed from the group.
Reynolds Sports Centre
Acton High School
Bus - E3, 440, 7, 70, 207
Underground - Acton Town (Piccadilly and District lines)
Cars - Limited parking is available in the school's car park