addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

AdMob Developer Meetup Message Board › Work on a startup

Work on a startup

A former member
Post #: 2
Hi,
I'm currently working on a dog focused startup idea and I need developer/partner who is interested in working on the internet and mobile platforms. I don't have any funding (currently) so this would be ideal for somebody who is currently on the job hunt or looking to work on an interesting project part time. There would of course be equity (and hopefully cash) involved as things progress.

About me:
I'm a recent MIT Sloan grad with experience in mobile, LBS, concept development, & marketing. Currently working on this idea part time. Check me out on LinkedIn.

Garrett