addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

AdMob Developer Meetup Message Board › Post-it Pads for Prototyping iPhone Apps

Post-it Pads for Prototyping iPhone Apps

A former member
Post #: 5
Hi guys,

I'd like to share with you a new product I've designed and made available for folks who work on iPhone apps. Apps-on for iPhone is a revolutionary Post-it pad that will change how designers and developers conceptualize and collaborate. Apps-on pads precisely match the size and shape of the iPhone 4, allowing you to quickly sketch out UI concepts in 1:1 scale. The individual pages can then be posted on almost any surface - whiteboard, glass, poster paper - enabling the whole team to collaborate on the UI flow.

More details at

Hope this will help you in your next project! Please also let me know if you have any comments or suggestions regarding the product.