AdMob Developer Meetup Message Board › Wanted: Mobile App Dev for Apptera
|A former member||
Working closely with Tim Kennedy at Apptera (tkennedy [at] apptera.com) to find a candidate for a great role at Apptera in Sunnyvale, CA.
They just passed through a new round of funding (wheeee!) and have a great stable of publishers and investors. now they need an app developer to help turn the wheels.
Check out the information below, contact Tim directly if you're interested.
The Mobile SDK Software Developer position is critical to executing and evolving Apptera’s mobile ad network strategy. This position is responsible for designing, developing, and testing Apptera’s portfolio of multi-modal ad widgets designed for smart phone and IVR applications. Such ad units and capabilities include voice ads with clickable images, multi-step mixed-media interactive ads, application download call-to-actions, and many more.
• Published smart phone applications using the iPhone SDK, Cocoa Touch, Objective-C, and or Android SDK/framework
• Software development experience using Java, J2EE, and Web Services
• Minimum of 5+ years of experience in software development; 2+ years in mobile applications
• Experience in developing web applications using Tomcat, WebSphere or similar web/app servers
• Telephony (VXML) and mobile app dev experience is a plus