The Adobe Digital Imaging team will be in NYC working in the CNET Gotham pop-up store (201 Mulberry Street) and wants you to join them for an exclusive photo walk with Photoshop senior product manager, Bryan O’Neil Hughes.
Additional members of the team will be there to answer your questions about Photoshop, Lightroom and Adobe’s new mobile offerings – Adobe Carousel and Photoshop Touch.
• SHOOT: The team will lead the group on a photo walk through historic Washington Square Park.
• EAT: FREE lunch will be provided.
• LEARN: Bryan O’Neil Hughes will share Lightroom tips and divulge his favorite Hidden Gems from Photoshop CS5.
WHO: We welcome all beginners, amateurs or serious professional photographers
WHEN: Sunday, November 13 from 9:30 a.m. (sharp) – 1:00 p.m. ET (rain or shine)
WHERE: Meet at the CNET Gotham pop-up store to start the walk. Address: 201 Mulberry Street, New York, NY 10010 (Soho area)
• Your camera (any kind welcome, even mobile phones!)
• Comfortable walking shoes
• Your questions and creativity
COST: FREE! Lunch and demo/discussion included
RSVP: Space is limited, so reserve your spot now!
We can only accept 48 yes RSVP's for this event. If you RSVP yes, please show up!
• If you can’t make it, please change your RSVP to “no” so someone else can attend
• Confirmed attendees will receive a note with more details closer to the event
This day will be a great chance to explore digital photography, learn something new and go behind-the-scenes with Adobe.
Don’t miss the opportunity to speak with a Photoshop senior product manager, provide feedback and potentially win product and prizes!
Looking forward to meeting all of you and having fun with photography!