The Adobe Digital Imaging team will be in NYC working in the CNET Gotham pop-up store (201 Mulberry Street) and wants you to join them for an exclusive photo walk with designer, author, and iPhone artist, Dan Marcolina and members of the Adobe Digital Imaging team for a photo walk.
The only caveat is: NO CAMERAS ALLOWED. That’s right – you’ll only take photos with your mobile phone or tablet.
• SHOOT: Dan Marcolina and the team will lead the group on a photo walk down the famed Delancey Street.
• EAT: FREE lunch will be provided.
• LEARN: Dan will explain his techniques for using readily available photo apps to create original, publishable images. His creations will surprise you and transform your ideas about the creative potential of mobile phones.
WHO: We welcome all beginners, amateurs or serious professional photographers
WHEN: Saturday, November 12 from 9:30 a.m. (sharp) – 1:00 p.m. ET (rain or shine)
WHERE: Meet at the CNET Gotham pop-up store to start the walk. Address: 201 Mulberry Street, New York, NY 10010 (Soho area)
• Your mobile phone or tablet – No cameras allowed!
• Comfortable walking shoes
• Your questions and creativity
COST: FREE! Lunch and demo/discussion included
RSVP: Space is limited, so reserve your spot now!
We can only accept 48 yes RSVP's for this event. If you RSVP yes, please show up!
• If you can’t make it, please change your RSVP to “no” so someone else can attend
• Confirmed attendees will receive a note with more details closer to the event
This day will be a great chance to explore the new world of mobile photography, learn something about creating art on mobile devices, and go behind-the-scenes with Adobe.
Don’t miss the opportunity to speak with a cutting-edge artist, provide feedback to the Adobe Digital Imaging team, and potentially win product and prizes!
Looking forward to meeting all of you and having fun with photography!