Adobe User Group of Atlanta Message Board › Meet up Group Changes for 2013

Meet up Group Changes for 2013

Michelle S.
tumshie40
Atlanta, GA
Fellow members,

Happy New Year to all! This year is starting out with a bang and a lot of promise!

Steve Howard who has been running the group has accepted a new job and is moving out west to "The Valley" , yes silicon valley doesn't know whats hit it yet!!

Thank you to Steve for all the hard work and effort he has put into the group, a lot of us have benefited from his enthusiasm and help.

I was the assistant manager of the group and I have now assumed the role of the Group Manager. To those of you who don't know me, Im Scottish and reasonably new to the field of web design. I'm passionate about our business and field and love the community spirit, you can find me soaking up as much knowledge as I can at local meet ups.

We have a new twitter account @AUGAtl so please follow and one of our members and future speakers Dtm @VisualArtWerks branded it for us, thank you Dan and look for a  Facebook page soon!

We are also looking for sponsors to help offset costs eg providing food at the meet ups so if you are interested or know of anyone who is, please email me and we can make it happen!

There are some events in the planning that will be very cool and I'm working with Adobe to make them a reality!

Look forward to seeing all of you this year, lets make this group rock in the upcoming year!

Thank you

Michelle Johnston

www.atlantainternetdesign.com­
A former member
Post #: 10
Thanks for stepping up, Michelle. I'm sure you will do a fantastic job biggrin

All - I'll be peeking over Michelle's shoulder for the next few weeks, to help ensure that the group transition is as smooth as possible. There's some fantastic things coming for the group over the next few months, so I'm sure ou will all have tremendous fun and learning opportunities!

Steve