Adobe User Group of Atlanta Message Board › New Photoshop Package

New Photoshop Package

Michelle Johnston
tumshie40
Group Organizer
Atlanta, GA
For a limited time, you can join a special Creative Cloud plan designed exclusively for Photoshop customers focused on photography. It includes access to Photoshop CC and Lightroom 5, plus feature updates and upgrades as they are available, 20GB of cloud storage for file sharing and collaboration, and a Behance ProSite. And it's just US $9.99/month when you sign up for a one-year plan. This is not an introductory price, but you need to join by December 31, 2013. To qualify, you must own Photoshop CS3 or later (Standard or Extended version).
As long as you are enrolled and paying by Dec 31st you will be eligible for this deal, Adobe has no plans at this time to increase the price of this package.

Also I have tentatively scheduled a meeting for Nov14th, this will be part of the Create Now world tour. We will have Terry White, Paul Trani and Andy Trice coming to show us tricks and tips in the new CC package. It will be at the Woodruff Arts center and it will be in the format of a mini conference.
I will keep you informed as soon as I have more details!

Michelle Johnston
southerninternetdesign.com