What will happen: The participants will be able to see and hear Francis, to hear and see whomever is asking a question live in Temecula, and to ask their own questions live via email.
The number of free spots is limited, they will be attributed on a first come, first serve basis. They are reserved for those who are experiencing financial hardships and for first time viewers.
Click here for more info on Francis and videos.
We have adjusted the time of these webcasts to accommodate our European viewers. See below for exact times.
Please be sure to read the Frequently Asked Questions below.
We are now asking you to "share" and "like" this event on Facebook in order to participate. Just click on this link, and click both "share" and "like" below the post announcing this event on Francis' wall. We thank you for supporting these webcasts.
This page is for scholarships (free spots) only. You won't be able to make a donation by RSVP’ing from this page. Our donors will enjoy unlimited reservation privileges, have the choice between HD and standard definition, and have access to the recording of the event. If you wish to make a donation, visit the "Francis Lucille live webcasts on Saturdays (Donors list)" page.
The Advaita Channel delivers the latest news about free events and videos with Francis Lucille via email. Click here to subscribe.
How to participate: just RSVP "Yes" for this meetup. You will then receive an email message with all the information you need to join 2 hours before the event. If you have RSVP'd and haven't received it, check the SPAM folder in your email application, make sure the email address you have on file with your Meetup account is the correct one and that your Meetup settings allow for email messages.
You won't be able to make a donation by RSVP’ing from this page. If you wish to make a donation, visit the "Francis Lucille live webcasts on Saturdays (Donors list)" page.
Waiting List: Don't hesitate to join the waiting list. You still have a very good chance to be able to attend due to last minute cancellations and no shows.
The time of the meeting is:
The time of the meeting is:
4:30PM Pacific Time
7:30PM Eastern Time
12:30AM France, Germany, Spain, Belgium, Holland, Italy, etc.
Recordings: We will send a link to the recording of the event only to our donors, not to the free spot recipients. Unfortunately, due to the popularity of these webcasts and of their recordings, the bandwidth required exceeded the monthly bandwidth we purchase from our service provider thanks to the support of our donors. We have decided to prioritize the live webcasts and to allocate this bandwidth to the free spots for the live events, not to the recordings. Please don't send us messages asking for the link.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Are there scholarships available with the new RSVP and donation policy for the week-end webinars and webcasts?
Yes, there are, RSVP on this list.
2. What should I do if my screen freezes during the webcast?
Wait. The system has been improved. If the freezing persists for more than 4 minutes, refresh your screen by revisiting the link. If this doesn't work, try restarting your web browser and emptying its cache.
3. Everybody who has RSVP'd receives all the required info to join the event 2 hours before the event.
4. Advaita is the worldwide meetup group for webcasts, webinars and retreats with Francis. The Advaita Channel Temecula is the local meetup group for local week-end dialogues in Temecula, not for the webcasts or webinars of these local events.
5. If you see the video player and the chat window below it you are at the right place. Just check the time. If you cannot open the link, make sure you copy the entire link. Then paste it onto the window of your browser.
6. The last few English Sat. and Sun. webinars have all been at "Euro-unfriendly" times. When will we be able to join the webinars over here again?
We have changed the time of the Sunday's webcasts to accommodate our european friends. You can also RSVP for the event and watch the recording (donors only).
7. Is there any way I could receive ONLY your mails informing about the morning sessions in English?
You can login in to your Meetup account and select "email settings" in the pull down menu under "account". However, you won't receive the link to watch the event in this case.
8. I haven't received the link to the event and I have RSVP'd "Yes".
We send the link to everybody on the event list 2 hours before the event. Check your spam folder, make sure the email address on file with your Meetup account is the correct one and that your Meetup email settings for the ADVAITA Meetup group allow you to receive email messages. These are the main reasons why friends who are listed as having RSVPd "Yes" for the event don't receive the link.
If you appreciate these dialogues, let others know about them.
Just click on this link, and click both "like" and "share" below the post announcing this event on Francis' wall.