We are testing a new, exciting way to attend Francis' satsangs: the live webcast of his Temecula week-end dialogues.
This is different from the Sunday webinars. See details below.
Thank you for letting your like-minded friends know about these meetings by emailing them a link to this page or sharing it on Facebook and Twitter.
This webcast is limited to 100 participants, on a first come, first serve basis.
The participants will be able to see and hear Francis and to hear whomever is asking a question live in Temecula. Differently from the Sunday webinars, remote participants won't be able to ask a question using their microphones, nor will they be seen. They may ask a question by sending an email message to [masked].
Windows and Mac OS are supported. You will need a broadband connection.
If you would like to participate, just RSVP for this meetup. Voluntary donations are welcome and needed to cover the expenses. The suggested donation is $15. If you can afford it, we appreciate your support. You can also choose to donate less or more than the suggested amount. Our donors will enjoy advance reservation privileges and may RSVP as soon as this event is announced.
An email will be sent to all members announcing the release for RSVP of the remaining spots (usually 48 hours before the event).
Everybody on the list will then receive an invitation one day prior to the satsang with all the information they need to join. If you are a donor and haven't received it 22 hours before the event, check the SPAM folder in your email application, and contact us if needed.
Waiting List: Don't hesitate to join the waiting list. You still have a very good chance to be able to attend due to last minute cancellations and no shows. We will send the password and all infos required to attend to all Friends on the waiting list at 4:35 PM PT. This will enable 20 to 50 friends to attend "at the door" on a first come, first serve basis.
The time of the meeting is:
3:00PM Pacific Time
6:00 PM Eastern Time
11:00 PM UK
12:00 AM France, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, etc
Recordings: from now on we will post a link to the recording of the event in the comments section of this page. Please don't send us messages asking for the link.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Are there scholarships available with the new RSVP and donation policy for the week-end webinars and webcasts?
Yes, there are: Donors have priority to RSVP, but about 24 hours prior to the event 20 reserved scholarships spots plus all the remaining donor spots (about 70 spots) will be released. You will immediately receive an email message informing you that you can RSVP without making a donation.
2. What should I do if my screen freezes during the webcast?
Wait. The system has been improved. If the freezing persists for more than 4 minutes, refresh your screen by revisiting the link. If this doesn't work, try restarting your web browser and emptying its cache.
3. We add the link to the event on Advaita for you to RSVP. Free spots are released later in the week for friends to RSVP without making a donation. Everybody who has RSVPd receives all the required info to join the event 24 hours or less before the event. We send this info again just before theevent starts.
4. Advaita is the worldwide meetup group for webcasts, webinars and retreats with Francis. The Advaita Channel Temecula is the local meetup group for local week-end dialogues in Temecula, not for the webcasts or webinars of these local events.
5.If you see the colored bars, you are at the right place. just check the time.If you cannot open the link, make sure you copy the entire link that is quite long and extends beyond the right side of your screen. Then paste it onto the window of your browser.
6. The last few English Sat. and Sun. webinars have all been at "Euro-unfriendly" times. When will we be able to join the webinars over here again? If you could send us the link of the missed recordings for a donation, that could be a workable solution for those of us over here who sleep ;-)
Just RSVP for the event and you will receive a link for the recording.
7. Is there any way I could receive ONLY your mails informing about the morning sessions in English? An indirect way of saying I'm feeling inundated in Advaita mails that don't really pertain to me. Is it all or nothing, or is there a (Buddhist) middle way here?
You can find this middle way by login in to your Meetup account and selecting "email settings" in the pull down menu under "account".
8. I don't understand how to give a donation for this event.
When you RSVP, you will see the following:
Your RSVP is confirmed. Please remember that you need to pay $15.00.
New: Francis Lucille live webcasts on Sundays. Different from Sunday Webinars. suggested donation: $15.00/per computer — Pay online now
Click on the
Pay online now link. If you didn't pay upon RSVPing, when you go back to the page of the event on Meetup, you will see the following:
You owe: $15.00
PAY ONLINE NOW Click on the PAY ONLINE NOW link.