NOT TO BE MISSED!
We believe that this information is too important to be missed so Blue Pearl, Brooklyn Bark and FIDO are presenting this class as cheaply as possible. Please pass this information on
This is a 4-hour course that teaches DOG AND CAT CPR and First Aid (how to properly wrap a cut or gash), about Stings, Emergency Procedures.
Your pet has an emergency. How you react can make the difference between his life or death?
The most dramatic realization will come when something many know but none would have thought of in an emergency: the first reaction of a dog being rescued is often to bite his rescuer, even if it is his own pet parent. So, before we learn how to make things better, we learned how to prevent them from getting worse.
How many times does a NYC dog pick something up from the street? You want to grab it from him and in keeping it from you he starts to choke. Or, as actually happened to one one of our students, pup is excited - in her case it was a doggie birthday party - and starts to choke?
- Taught by Pet Tech instructor from Brooklyn Bark
- This class is focused on NYC pets and the common problems our pets have living in the big city (chicken bones, ice salt, puddles.....)
- NO DOGS SHOULD ATTEND! We will have dog mannequins to practice on.
- SPACE IS LIMITED!!! Due to the amount of mannequins and classroom space, please reserve your spot!
- $50 class fee. Class is normally offered for $150/person, but Brooklyn Bark is offering a discount to help promote pet safety. $50 fee is what is need to cover cost (books, registration...). Blue Peal Emergency Vet is donating the class room.