Jud Here! Sorry for the long silence. We have been growing our connections with more non profits and designing more adventures to give back. Here is our inspiring next adventure:
January 10th-January 24th 2014
This is a cultural and life changing adventure.
In addition to working hand in hand with some amazing non profits:
The Ponheary Ly Foundation
The Lighthouse Orphanage
ODA (Orphans & disabled arts association)
We will also be exploring the wonders of Vietnam and Cambodia to the fullest hitting all the must sees and also going where most tourists never get to venture. This is an eco-tour utilizing minimal resources BUT with plenty of fantastic boutique hotels, in room massages, and great meals all while offering a chance for everyone to give back. See below for details and e-mail us for the day by day itinerary ([masked]):
* 14 nights/15 days of unforgettable Southeast Asia
* Luxury Accommodations, Secret Islands & unforgettable village stays…
* Breakfast Everyday
* 9 Lunches & 7 Dinners Included
Vietnam (6 Nights):
* Tour of Ho Chi Minh City (Presidential Palace, Notre Dame, Hotel d’Ville and Dong Khoi street)
* Cu Chi tunnels (visit the vast underground network of tunnels built first as a defence against the French, and later expanded during the American war)
* Floating Markets of Cai Be
* Boat trip to Cai Rang (sampan ride through the floating market with colourful congestion of women and children jostling for space and vying to sell their wares)
* Secret Island stay in South Vietnam (private massages, white sand beaches, and time to be lazy for a couple days…)
* Khmer Pagoda in Can Tho city & unique Speed Boat tour to Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Cambodia (8 nights):
* Rickshaw ride to the Royal Grand Palace & National Museum (after our speed boat tour to the great capital we head to these famous sites)
* Dinner at Friends Restaurant supporting a local NGO (non Government Organization) that helps street kids learn the skills needed to be hired in the hospitality industry
* Multiple in room massages to wrap up our bustling days in Cambodia
* Tour of the infamous Killing Fields
* Orphanage visit to donate school supplies and clothes (donations are optional)
* Siem Reap! (Guided tour: Great Temples of Anchor, guided temple trail tour through 2,000 years of history! 2 days of amazing PICTURES!)
One of a kind village stay and social project!
Next, We will be heading off to the village of Koh Ker. After you wake up to the sounds of the village, witnessing village life in a way you never could from the “highrise” views of a tree house accommodation, you can see what life was like, perhaps two thousand years ago. This is truly a dream come true for photographers, want to be anthropologists, and lovers of native cultures. After a hearty breakfast is served, we will explore the village and meet some of the people. We’ll supply an abundance of school supplies and other necessities before bidding fair well to our new friends (all donations are included in the cost of the tour and handled by the travel club team). We’ll end up back in Siem Reap at a charming hotel. You will have another evening and full day to tour the town on your own or head back into the temples!
* Impressive Samsara dance performance and a luxurious buffet with a generous sampling of many Khmer dishes.
* More evening massages (all included!)
* Free day for shopping and exploring Siem Reap w/ optional photography expedition to local villages along river
* As always this entire trip will be amazing for photography and two photographers will be on hand to help those who want to learn more about using their camera’s, taking better pictures, etc.
* All Transfers & taxes Included
* Airfare is not included but we are happy to help you find it as always
***Don’t forget to e-mail us for the day by day itinerary ([masked])
*For our solo travelers I will pair you up with someone of the same sex unless single occupancy is requested.
Adventure Travel photographers With A Conscience get a discounted Price of: $2,595.00. Please ignore the pricing on the website.
*Single Supplement: $495.00
Go here to sign up and visit the rest of our site at: destination-earth.org