addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

San Antonio Adventurers Message Board › NYE Bash $49 payment extension

NYE Bash $49 payment extension

Adventure Club S.
user 3908277
Group Organizer
San Antonio, TX
Hey Everyone, Las Leyendas is not requiring a final head count until Thursday afternoon. As a result, I am extending the $49 early payment deadline until noon on Thursday. If you'd like to call and use a credit card to get the discounted rate, my # is 210-872-9949. I will be difficult to reach today so just leave a message and I will get back to you on Thursday. Be sure to say you are an Adventure Club member when you call. This event is posted in today's print issue of The Current along with my phone number and I am already receiving calls just from the online Current posting. However, I am already at 110 guests prepaid, so I am telling anyone who calls because of the ad in The Current that the event is sold out to save the remaining space for ACSA members. Dirk