addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Antonio Adventurers Message Board › Dinner & Sunset Bat Viewing Cruise on Town Lake in Austin

Dinner & Sunset Bat Viewing Cruise on Town Lake in Austin

Adventure Club S.
user 3908277
Group Organizer
San Antonio, TX
Ready to party with the bats?!! Looks like we're going to have a great group on the cruise Saturday night. It's not too late to still get the advance-purchase rate of $45 if you call me today with a credit card. My cell # is 210-872-9949. At the dock the price will be $55. Price includes the boat ride, fajita buffet dinner, tea, coffee, soft drinks, bottled water and bar setups. BYOB on the adult beverages. There is plenty of space for you to bring a cooler.

For anyone interested in carpooling I suggest meeting at Starbucks at The Forum at 5:00 PM. The Forum is on the NE corner of Loop 1604 NE & IH 35 N. There are some small tables in front of Starbucks, this is where I suggest meeting. Beverly and I will be heading up to Austin on Saturday morning and will not be carpooling. Alberto is wanting to carpool and has provided his # for anyone else who is interested, it's 210-563-9923 if you need to reach him.

We can begin boarding the boat at 7:00 PM and it will leave the dock at 7:30 PM. For a printable map & directions go here: http://www.adventureclubsa.com/clubportal/clubdocs/204/Map%20Hyatt%20Town%20Lake%20Austin.PDF­. If you arrive early, you can probably find us inside the hotel at the lobby bar.

See you tomorrow! Dirk