Park in The Spruces Campground parking area.
1. You will be divided up into teams just prior to the event which will be determined by our numbers. A great way to get to know some new people.
2. You will be given a list of items all worth various amounts of points to either find or take pictures of so a camera is essential and needed on this hunt.(You will have items to find-ie: colored ice with money inside-the color will determine the point value, riddles to solve, and photos to take).
3. You will have exactly two hours to either find the items or take pictures of certain items and meet back at the car. Some items on list require you and your group to either pose, act it out, or talk to strangers- heads up
4. If you have done this hunt before there will be a small amount of repeats but mostly this list is all brand new.
5. Depending on conditions snowshoes and/or micro spikes will be absolutely needed.
6. Prizes will be awarded to first and second place teams.
7. We will finish up at the Porcupine to tally up points and determine the winners.
8. Most importantly this is a ton of fun and a healthy competitive edge really does help. Items Needed
Camera or camera phone
A healthy sense of humor :)