addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Adventurers in Action! Message Board › Rec Center Project telephone script.

Rec Center Project telephone script.

Jason
user 8473656
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 2
Hello girls and guys .. As promised here is my little telephone script that I'm using when calling around trying to identify a location for the project .. If you have any ideas for tweaking it please chime in .. Talk to you soon ! JC

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=­-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Hello I’m “ YOUR NAME” calling on behalf of Adventurers in Action, a new non-profit spinoff of Terramar Adventures – a Philadelphia based group that organizes outdoor trips for activities such as hiking, climbing, kayaking, skydiving, and travel. The Adventurers in Action group is looking for local volunteer opportunities.

Our goal is to organize 20 to 40 of our volunteers on a weekend to help revitalize a community recreation center early this summer. Our services could include: cleaning, painting, building playground equipment, building a garden, or addressing whatever needs that the location has.

Right now we’re trying to identify a local site that has a need that our group can fulfill. I’m hoping that you might have some ideas, or could point me in the direction of a site that we could help revitalize.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=­-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=