Adventures by Design Message Board › lets plan something for next weekend!

lets plan something for next weekend!

A former member
Post #: 5
Hi Debbie, it looks like there are a few options. Since Megan works on Sunday, I'd be up for the biking, BUT sounds like you're way ahead of me since I'm a beginner. Just got my mountain bike last summer and didn't get to use it much. So if you can stand a straggler (or you can do loops around me :) I'm in for Sunday. Just let me know (no offense if you're out of my league). It sounds like I'm more on scale with Megan for biking.

The hike on Saturday sounds great! Would that be open to me (since it's a meetup from another group)? If I can't work out the biking with Megan for Saturday, I'd really like to jump in on that.

A former member
Post #: 6
Megan, thanks for the lead on the DEC permit. Since Debbie is booked with a hike on Saturday, hopefully we can jump in on that. If not, the Rocky Point trails Saturday sounds good, weather permitting. What do you think, does that work for you?
Debbie
user 11454071
Huntington, NY
Post #: 4
Hi Laura...if you like hiking/biking, you should check out the meetup group. I think Megan is also a member. In the meantime, I can bring a guest so let me know if you want to go. I'll update my rsvp and email you directions, etc.
A former member
Post #: 7
Thanks Debbie, actually I just joined, thanks for the lead. It still has to be approved so please do update the rsvp and leet me know the time and location. I'll be there, weather provided. Have you met Megan? I hope she will consider this hike too. I'd like to meet you both. Let me know. Thanks!
A former member
Post #: 7
I rsvp for the hike tomorrow in Glen Cove! Directions look a bit tricky so hopefully it's not as bad as it seems...and the weather is nice! looking forward to tomorrow!
A former member
Post #: 8
Weather isn'[t looking too good after all. Well, I guess we might meet on the next hike.
Debbie
user 11454071
Huntington, NY
Post #: 5
Better than I expected, actually. I'm planning to go. smile
A former member
Post #: 9
Ah, a true die hard :) Well if it had been a closer hike, I would've gone. But the drive was pretty far and it looked like it might start raining at any moment. Glad it went well for you. Were there many no-shows?
A former member
Post #: 8
I got really lost. I was really looking forward in joining too! Well there is always next weekend!
Debbie
user 11454071
Huntington, NY
Post #: 6
Sorry you got lost. Maybe next time we can coordinate since we're both from Huntington. smile