add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Adventures by Design Message Board › impromptu meetups

impromptu meetups

user 11385963
Islip, NY
Post #: 2
there seems to be a lot of us who want to get out there and take a taste..........So far I like all of the other members ideas.
So if any of you want to do the kayaking, skydiving, biking , hiking, shoot some hoops, or play a game of pool- count me in! Just let me know when.
user 11454071
Huntington, NY
Post #: 7
Yeah, let's get something on the calendar!! I'm not available now though until weekend of 5/15. How about biking, either the jones beach idea, or mtn biking out east. BTW, I've done the lehigh on a dam release weekend. Was great, but May? brrrr....
user 11385963
Islip, NY
Post #: 3
I'm pretty sure (90%) that I'm going Rafting/ camping the weekend of the 15th.

So let's mark the following Saturday (5/22) for something.
I do the Jones beach run pretty often so I would lean towards something new but whatever the general concensus is will be fine with me : )