addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Adventures by Design Message Board › Saturday 4/24

Saturday 4/24

A former member
Post #: 9
I prefer to bike but am up for anything. Hiking at Sunken meadow Park is nice, on the boardwalk and there is also a trail in the woods. I am up for anything outdoors and meeting new people with similiar interests since my friends just sleep in til noon on weekends.... so please any ideas for this Saturday, count me in!
Northport, NY
Post #: 2
I like hiking the trails up at Sunken Meadow. There's only a few trails that I've been on, mostly the ones following the shoreline. I'd like to check out some of the other ones that go more inland. Most people I hand with are father south on the Island, and we usually just do stuff Friday and Saturday nights. It would be fun getting to hang with people while the sun is still up, and maybe get a bit of hiking or biking in there.