Summer may be coming to an end, but our ADDer family is still going strong. Our August meeting was one of our best attended events and, I hope, our September meeting will be even better. The VCU School of Psychiatry would like to change their presentation until next month, so Carroll King Schuller, CCM, will be our special guest presenter. Several of our members have requested a night of "just talking and listening". For that reason, Carroll will NOT be making a formal presentation. Instead, she will interact with us on an informal, one-on-one basis. Carroll is a real expert in "everything ADHD". Her company, Organic Blueprints, Inc. was originally started for coaching “Fast Thinking Adults”. SHE EXPLAINS, AS FOLLOWS: "We have expanded and work within organizations and our primary focus is to see that clients move quickly and easily toward the goals and objectives they planned for their professional life or the life of their companies. That they find the easiest and most effective way to serve their clients as well as continue to grow both themselves and their companies at the pace they choose.
• Clarify your Ideas and Plans for results
• Confidently communicate those plans
• Capitalize on your strengths
• Improve your effectiveness
• Structure deadlines and projects
• Enjoy your primary relationships (know who they are)
• Discover where to place your focus and use effective delegation, coaching and prioritizing
• Achieve the goals you want
• Remain on track and focused; keep your managers on track without the pressure of micromanagement
• Maximize your star performers
• Manage your human capital as an asset to grow your company
• Tactical step collaboration needed to drive the business
• Make more profit and have more fun
• Experience more success with less stress
• Enjoy more of your life
Our approach is tailored to the individual and their strengths. The focus is to clarify one’s ideas and plans and create the strategy, communication and confidence for progress on the objectives. With a strategy in place the tactics and structure are paramount to moving forward quickly. We've had the privilege to coach a diverse group of individuals."
REMEMBER........"Adventures in ADD" is YOUR ORGANIZATION! Take advantage of all it has to offer by attending the meetings, dinners, road trips and future social events. We ARE a family, and I take great pride in having been a small part of this wonderful family from the very beginning, over three years ago. I look forward to seeing all of you on September 18th. I love you guys.