Todd
vaalan
Burnsville, MN
Post #: 5
Any thoughts on what we'd like to do for the next meetup? We had discussed finding a place that would be more conducive to talking and possibly doing some gaming(board game, Card games,etc.) I know the Chatterbox does have classic video games and also board games. Davanni's will let you reserve a room as well.

I may see if we could arrange something at a local comic or gaming shop as well.

Todd
vaalan
Burnsville, MN
Post #: 9
I found a cool place which could be a lot of fun to go for a meet up.

http://www.rqarcade.c...­

It's a retro arcade in Minneapolis and should bring back a lot of memories.

Todd
vaalan
Burnsville, MN
Post #: 10
Family life has been busy lately, but I'm still thinking about a July/August meet up.
A former member
Post #: 1
I don't know about anyone else, but I'm going to be attending MetaCon this year. Maybe we can plan a meetup for that. This year it's during Labor Day weekend at the end of August.
Todd
vaalan
Burnsville, MN
Post #: 11
Sounds interesting. I'll be going to Chicago Comicon in August with my best friend, it's an annual event. Looking to find more local events as well.
Chris
user 22597491
Savage, MN
Post #: 1
I would be up for any of the above, really. I think Rusty Quarters would be cool, I haven't been to an actual arcade in ages. And it looks like Metacon tickets aren't terribly expensive (Not $100, at least biggrin), so that could also work.