Available time slots:
Location: Navitat Canopy Adventures/Wrightwood, Ca
Distance: Hike portion is less than 1/2 mile ( all 3 hikes combined ) Total Zip line distance is Approx 1.5 miles over 10 separate Zip lines. Repelling from as high as possibly 100 ft or more!!! ALL EQUPIMENT IS PROVIDED!!!!
Gain: Does not apply
Time:3.5 / 4 hours
Pace: This is a guided tour.
Video below was recorded during a meetup event on August 13
· 10 zip lines, ranging from 200 to 1500 feet in length
· 3 rappelling experiences, 4 suspended sky bridges, 3 short hikes
· Explore the forest from 2 feet to over 300 feet in the air!
· Take in beautiful long-range views of the Mojave Desert and peaks in the San Bernardino Mountain Range from artfully crafted tree platforms
· An approximately 3.5 to 4-hour tour
· 8 guests maximum per tour departure time accompanied by 2 professionally trained Canopy Guides. This means we will split into two groups. One group of 8 goes at 11:00am, another group of 8 at 11:30 and the final group at 12:00pm
· An all-weather adventure, exhilarating rain or shine!
In order to book all 16 spots I will need purchase all 16 upfront. This also gets us a 10% group discount. ALL of the above activities are included in the cost which is $99.00 (+$4 for Amazon fee) per person.
There ARE restrictions!!!!!!
Navitat’s canopy tour is designed for participants in reasonably good health. Due to the nature of the tour, we reserve the right to refuse participation to anyone.
Please review the following regulations:
· You must weigh between 90 and 250 pounds.
· You must sign a Participant Agreement Form prior to participation.
· For youth under the age of 18 , a parent or legal guardian must sign the Participant Agreement Form and proper supervision requirements must be met. See info below.
· You must be in moderate to good health.
· You must be able to walk a mile.
· You must have the strength to pull yourself along the cable and slow yourself using a glove to create friction on the cable.
You cannot participate in the canopy tour if you:
· Are pregnant.
· Have recent, reoccurring, or existing injuries.
· Have serious musculoskeletal disorders.
· H ave epilepsy or seizure disorders that do not permit you to drive.
· Have hemophilia or are currently taking any blood thinning medications.
· Are under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs or legal drugs that impair you in any way.
· Suffer from a health condition that may require immediate medical attention.