addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Adventureweiner Club (TM) of Seattle & Western Washington Message Board › Our group is now on Twitter!

Our group is now on Twitter!

Jessica Rhae W.
JessicaRhae
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Post #: 64
Ok...well, there has been an @Adventureweiner Twitter profile for a while. That is not new. However, now I will include information about this group there. It's an easy way for you to contact me if you have questions, send me suggestions for future meetups and find out what Chester and Gretel are up to when we are not hanging with you guys.

You can also follow the adventures of Chester and Gretel on Facebook at https://www.facebook....­.