Adventureweiner (TM) Club of Seattle (East side too) Message Board › Looking for a reliable dog walker or pet sitter that knows Doxies?

Looking for a reliable dog walker or pet sitter that knows Doxies?

Jessica Rhae W.
JessicaRhae
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Post #: 83
As some of you know, I have my own dog walking business. The new year is a good time to make resolutions like getting your dog out for a walk every day. We all have busy lives though and sometimes you don't have time yourself. I would be happy to fill in for you.

You can check out my rates and service option descriptions here (click the services and pricing tab at the top): http://longdogadventu...­

I don't advertise it on the site but I also do dog sitting while you are away on vacation. I bring your dogs into my home and treat them as family while trying to maintain as much of their normal routine as possible (they can even sleep in our bed if they are used to that at home). Contact me via my website or organizer profile here on Meetup if you are interested. I only accept one family's dogs at a time so space can fill up fast.

Wishing you all a happy holidays. See you at the next Meetup. Jessica