Afrocuba Colorado Message Board › New Spanish class in Denver for Beginners - Starts May 9th

New Spanish class in Denver for Beginners - Starts May 9th

Dave
user 7816276
Group Organizer
Boulder, CO
Hola Amigos,

I am writing to let you know that we have a new Spanish class starting in Denver Thursday, May 9th from 5:30 - 7 PM. Register online here:

http://www.thelanguageschool.us/news-events/group-class-calendar/denver-class-schedule-world-languages/spanish-classes-in-denver-class-schedule/­

Beginners Spanish Level 1 is the first of 10 levels of Spanish taught at The Language School. In this introduction to conversational Spanish, the students will build a strong foundation on which everything else will follow.

This course will be very heavy on new vocabulary that students can start using in their every day lives. On top of grammar and vocabulary, students will learn cultural and historical lessons that will help prepare for any type of situation that would happen when interacting with Spanish speaking people.

Key grammar will be:

• Masculine Vs. Feminine
• Ser Vs. Estar
• How to “like” something
• Numbers (1-20), colors, and other adjectives
• Time, days of the week, and the months of the year

Let me know if you have any questions, and I hope to see you soon!

Saludos,

David