Titans Rd and Bear Creek Rd, Denver, CO
Due to the forecast of snow (AGAIN!) for Monday, we're going to have to file for another extension of what was originally our Tax Day hike on Mt. Morrison. The hike/dinner is being rescheduled to Monday May 6--same details otherwise. Since I don't know if you are available on May 6, if you were on this hike and wish to go May 6, you will need to re-register.