addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

After Work Social Friends - 35+ Meetup Group Message Board › OPera In the Domain

OPera In the Domain

A former member
Hi Guys,

I'm really looking forward to this event & meeting you all....mostly for the first time.

It is a very large venue & I'll be thinking hard about an appropriate way to ensure we all find one another.  Maybe a colourful helium balloon will help?

I'd love it if a couple of people attending were able to get down to the Domain early to pitch a large(ish) spot for us. I find that if you lay things out you can always walk away & no one will touch it, everyone pretty much knows the code...once your blankets are down that's your spot.

I have listed this event on a couple of groups & we have at least 30 attending so far.

I'll touch base with you closer to the event with a contact number...'till then..xx