Members Against Meetup's New View Message Board › Stepping up as organizer

Stepping up as organizer

Emmy
user 9387564
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 87
Does someone want to step up as the organizer of this group? John isn't going to do it.

The group will disappear in around 8 hours if someone doesn't step up.

-Emmy
A former member
Post #: 147
An e-mail from Emmy encouraging me to be the organizer sent me about gutting my one inactive group so I could dump it clean. I needed to dump it because I have 3 groups. I sent an e-mail telling the members I was dumping the group to take another group. I am glad that Peter took it. I am just saying that if he hadn't I was just minutes behind to prevent the group's end. It is interesting that we both live in the SF Bay Area, and I would like to work with him.

Howard

Does someone want to step up as the organizer of this group? John isn't going to do it.

The group will disappear in around 8 hours if someone doesn't step up.

-Emmy

Emmy
user 9387564
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 88
Hi Howard,

Though Peter got there before you did, I really appreciate your willingness to step as organizer of this group. I hope you guys can work together and that we can all revitalize the group. In my opinion, Meetup has been doing some outrageous things lately -- maybe the group can continue to provide a community for people who are concerned about that.

Thank you,
Emmy
A former member
Post #: 77
Thanks Peter for taking this on.