Apr 20, 2013 · 9:00 AM
This location is shown only to members
Many project professionals are seeing a demand for Agile practices in a variety of industries and organizations, and are eager to learn and apply them. Organizations, too, are seeing value in using Agile practices to deliver projects more quickly, with less wasted labor and costs due to misunderstood or ill-defined requirements. PMI research revealed:
- 68% of the organizations using Agile techniques would find value in an Agile certification.
- 63% of hiring managers would encourage their project managers to pursue an Agile certification.
Who should apply? Practitioners who are seeking to:
- Demonstrate to employers their level of professionalism in Agile practices of project management
- Increase their professional versatility in both Waterfall and Agile techniques
- Hold a certification that is more credible than existing entry-level, training or exam-only based offerings