Dave Logan, co-author of the best-selling book "Tribal Leadership" is in town and has graciously agreed to come speak at our inaugural event!
Agile Culture: The Secret to Unlocking High Performing Teams
Join Dave Logan for an interactive, fun, slightly irreverent talk on how to create the kind of teams that can do agile well, create breakthroughs in technology and method, and really change the world.
* Why only 7% of organizational tribes are successfully doing Agile and what can be done about it,
* What creates a culture that is lethal to leadership, collaboration and innovation,
* How to create agile-friendly cultures and teams,
* How to upgrade your agile culture to be more effective and a lot more fun,
* The 3 most important things you need to do to create lasting change.
Dave Logan is a New York Times #1 best selling author, faculty member at the University of Southern California (USC), and management consultant. He teaches management and leadership in the USC Executive MBA. He is also on the faculty at the International Centre for Leadership in Finance (ICLIF), endowed by the former prime minister of Malaysia.
As a senior partner at CultureSync, a management consulting firm, Dave works with Fortune 500 companies, including Qualcomm, Intel, Charles Schwab, American Express, and Prudential. From[masked], he served as Associate Dean of Executive Education at USC. During that time, he started new programs for major defense contractors and governments around the world.
Dave is co-author of four books including Tribal Leadership and The Three Laws of Performance. He has a Ph.D. in Organizational Communication from the Annenberg School at USC.