Blue Fountain Media is in search of talented Information Architects looking to join a growing team with opportunities to work on unique projects for wonderful clients in all industries.
If interested, please send resumes to [address removed] and fill out the below pre-interview questions to be considered for an interview.
IA Job Description Feel free to pass this opportunity along to your network.
- URL of your portfolio site or URLs of five live sites that best showcase your UX and IA skills (include your role and deliverables for each).
- Provide work samples including: annotated wireframes, technical specifications, sitemaps and user flows.
- Provide URLs of sites for which you have integrated social media strategies and briefly state your strategy.
- What are your core UX strengths and skills (i.e. are you mid- or expert-level at heuristic evaluations, user testing, wireframe creation, prototyping, etc.?)
- With which UX groups are you affiliated?
- Do you have an industry-related blog? If so, include URL.
- State the importance of UX-centric solutions from your point of view in 140 characters or less.
- What’s more important, UX or SEO?
- What SEO considerations do you make when creating digital strategies?
- What experience have you had working with third party applications such as Magento, Drupal, Wordpress or custom CMSs? (Please provide URLs)
- Do you have experience with client agreements and are you able to identify key information to assess what needs to be done?
- Are you comfortable using popular web analytics tools? If so, which ones do you have experience with?
- Please confirm you are authorized to work in the United States and looking for a F/T position in NYC?
- List your available start date and salary requirements.
Director of Human Resources
Blue Fountain Media | 102 Madison Avenue 2nd Floor | New York, NY 10016
[masked] x515| www.BlueFountainMedia.com