addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Agile Experience Design Message Board › Innovation Games workshop May 2-3

Innovation Games workshop May 2-3

Lane H.
LaneHalley
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 5
Hello folks!

You may have heard me mention Innovation Games as a useful tool for understanding customer needs and generating ideas as a group. You may have played a game with me (Speedboat, anyone?) Now you have a chance to learn from the source! Luke Hohman is partnering with Gear Stream to bring his popular 2-day Innovation Games Class to NYC.

For more information and to register, see the Eventbrite page bit.ly/2012nycGearstream

I know from personal experience it's a great class. If you want to see some photos, see this flickr set. http://bit.ly/CooperT...­

Best wishes,

-lane